Clark Associates is committed to its local communities and seeks to support community outreach whenever possible through its charitable foundation; The Clark Foundation. In the last year, the Clark Foundation raised over $100,000 for charitable organizations and has set a goal to far exceed that number in the coming year. Because our company’s culture emphasizes responsibility and sharing with others, we are honored to give back to the communities in which we do business.
- RFMA Gives 2015 benefitting The Journey Home in Murfreesboro, TN
- "Clark Crusaders" Relay for Life Race and T-Shirt Sale
- Kentucky Derby Day Fundraiser for the Schreiber Pediatric Center and the Conestoga Valley Education Foundation.
- Annual Holiday Party to support various charities
- “Clark Cares” Campaign Against Hunger Food Drive to support the Central PA Food Bank
- Gifts that Give Hope Campaign
- Servants Inc. Volunteering
- American Girl Fashion Show Volunteering
- Men Cooking From the Heart benefitting Big Brothers & Big Sisters of Lancaster
- Sponsorship of Longs Park Concert Series
- Law Enforcement United supporting families of fallen PA police officers
- Donations to the Dayton, Nevada High School
- Into the Streets 2015 supporting the Habitat for Humanity
- Rubber Duckie Race Volunteering
- Lancaster School District Adopt a Classroom Program
- Four Diamonds Hope Express Run
- St. Jude’s Trike-A-Thon
- Volunteering for Homes of Hope
“I was looking for a scratch and dent popcorn machine for the Penn Manor Junior Comets Football concession stand. I was directed immediately to the foundation. They offered to give me a new unit, and so they did. When I went to the Restaurant Store to purchase the supplies needed to operate the machine, the store offered free popcorn and cups.”
“Rhawnhurst Turning Point it is a youth center in Philadelphia that I have involvement with. Due to budget cuts and the increased need for grants, I referred them to the Charitable Foundation. The foundation was more than willing to help and was extremely generous in its donation.”
“I volunteer with a lot of different organizations. One that is near and dear to my heart is Olivia’s House, a grief and loss center for children. The organization does incredible things for children who have suffered a loss of a family member or pet, and their services are 100% free to the community. When Olivia’s House was in need of a small grant to run one of its more needed programs, the Charitable Foundation did not hesitate to provide the grant. The Charitable Foundation has done amazing things for these organizations right here in our own community.”
As 2015 comes to an end, Clark Service Group would like to reflect on the past year and the progress it has made in its expansion with help from community support, our amazing customers, and our dedicated employees. We are thankful to be able to continue to provide top notch service, customer care, and overall satisfaction to Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, and most recently, Florida.
Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year to All!
To learn more about the Clark Charitable Foundation visit the Clark Associates Inc. website at http://www.clarkassociatesinc.biz/charitablefoundation.html
For ways to support your local community go to the Guidestar registry of charitable organizations at https://www.guidestar.org/NonprofitDirectory.aspx