This month we sat down to interview the youngest, but certainly not the least experienced person in our office: Parts Specialist, Luke Mohr.
- What 3 words would you use to describe CSG? "Relaxed, efficient, reliable"
- What do you like most about CSG? "The relationships that i've developed through work that have formed into friendships outside of work".
- If you could switch your job with anyone in the company who would it be and why? "Josh Christy, CADD Designer, I think it would be fun to design things".
- What is your wish list for the next 10 years at CSG? "I want to be alive first and foremost (haha), and to continue to learn and advance in the company".
- What is your proudest moment at CSG? "I have held over 5 positions at Clark both in the office and in the field, so I feel well rounded".
- What aspects of your job do you enjoy the most? "I like dealing with the nice customers and making them happy".
- What is your favorite quote? "The stature of a big man is measured by how he treats a little man" -Dale Carnegie
- If given a chance who would you like to be for the day? "Myself at age 6"
- If you had to eat one meal every day for the rest of your life what would it be? "Rice and Beans"
- Tell us 3 things about yourself that most of us don't already know. "Well....I was born in my house, not in a hospital, I did not attend second grade...and...um...OH I passed out three times while peeing! Strange, I know".
- What did you want to be when you grew up? "A fireman"
- What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? "After stopping at McDonalds on the way home, I'd stop and buy myself a Jetski
- Do you have any hidden talents? "I can stand on a Soda Can without it breaking" - Kids got talent
- What's on your bucket list? "Spearfishing in the Caribbean"
- What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? "Turtle Eggs"
- If you could have one superpower what would it be? "When someone stands next to me they would look less goodlooking"