- What are 3 words you would use to describe CSG? "Innovative, forward-thinking, dependable"
- What do you like most about CSG? "How diversified the company is and the management team – We are able to talk and work in a listening environment, and have open communication to get the job done"
- If you could switch your job with anyone else in the company who would it be? "No one really, I am happy with my job"
- What is your wish list for the next 10 years with CSG? "To work from home"
- What is your proudest moment at CSG? "Fixing a specific customer's exhaust fan, and the reaction from the kitchen crew. You could hear them holler yay! It was a simple fix but helped the company immensely!"
- What aspects of your job to you enjoy the most? " Getting to talk to different people from all over the country –whether they're funny, angry, or all of the above"
- If you could interview on person, alive or dead, who would it be? "Jesus Christ"
- If you were an animal what would you be and why? "An Eagle: to be able to fly high"
- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it? “What I could’ve known before I found out”
- If your house was burning down what’s the first material possession you would save? " My coin collection" (he’s been collecting since 1986!!)
- What did you want to be when you grew up: " A rock star"
- What do you want to try but never did? "Skydiving"
- What’s the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? "A log cabin on the side of a mountain (preferably Montana)"
- Do you have any hidden talents? I'm a good listener"
- What is on your bucket list? "To go to Germany"
- If you could have one superpower what would it be? "To know the future"
This month's employee spotlight features the one, the only, Jeff Stough, Avantco Technical Support