This month's employee spotlight features one of our most experienced techs, and all around great guy, Bryan Warfel, Lancaster Technician Supervisor.
- What 3 words would you use to describe CSG? Innovative, Dependable, Growing
- What do you like most about CSG? The Leadership
- If you could switch your job with anyone else in the company who would it be? "Tim Peters, except I would like to work at home".
- What is your wish list for the next 10 years with CSG? "To run one call out of the (Coming soon) Florida Branch".
- What is your proudest moment in CSG? "When I was asked to train new employees"
- What aspects of your job do you enjoy the most? "I like problem solving and creating new relationships with customers".
- What is your favorite quote? "It's not about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward" -Rocky Balboa
- If you could interview one person, alive or dead, who would it be? 'My Lord Jesus Christ"
- If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it? "Having Kids Changed My Life"
- If your house was burning down, what's the first material thing you would save? Photo Albums
- Tell us 3 things about yourself that we probably don't know: "My middle name is Elmer, I was baptized in a pond last week, & I can do a Kip-Up" For those of you who don't know what a kip-up is, watch THIS.
- What did you want to be when you grew up (Besides a CSG tech, of course)? "A zoo keeper"
- What do you like to do on your days off? 'Spend time with my family"
- What's the first thing you would buy if you won the lottery? "Buy my wife a Honda Odyssey"
- Do you have any phobias? "Public Speaking, which I really want to get over"
- If you could have one superpower what would it be? "Breathing under water"
-Written By Tilghman Grandstaff